[Coco] Rainbow Issues and Rainbow on Disk needed.

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:57:21 EDT 2012

I send this reply privately to understand what you need

The Scan maltedmedia of August 1982 are not the best quality but I worked well with OCR
In maltedmedia are 308.V2N02 Rainbow.Big.1982-BIG-Aug.pdf08.V2N02-Aug.pdf Rainbow.Mid.1982-MED08.V2N02 Rainbow.1982-TEXT-Aug.pdf
I can re-do the ocr aaron made ​​if necessary
I do not understand what the problem should be the translation, lol