[Coco] SideKick 1.15

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:06:49 EST 2012

Damn, that is wild. I can get it to launch Jeweled from the DrivePak but
not the SuperIDE. Luis can get it launch from the SuperIDE.

Luis, did you download your copy from CoCo3.com or did you buy a copy
from Roger when it still selling it?

I have two purchased versions - the one licensed to me that had an issue
with the mouse not being able to reach the upper right corner of the
play field and one from another person who purchased the game, before I
did, and sent it to me to test when mine was having problems (Roger knew
about this). The other guy's version worked fine. I have tried to load
both of these from the SuperIDE and both fail when the loading screen is
supposed to change to the game setup screen.

It does this regardless of whether I use SideKick or not (just found
this out a few minutes ago) so it's not a SideKick issue. It does load
fine from the DrivePak, though - with and without SideKick.

Brian