[Coco] SideKick 1.15

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Nov 28 10:45:42 EST 2012

Luis Antoniosi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now SideKick renames drives. Please test in on drivepak, Robert Gault ? :)
>
> Thxs,
>
> Felipe

Felipe's program v1.15 works very well for me with a Ken-Ton scsi system with
two hard drives, Roger Taylor's Drivepak, and Drivewire.

The drive naming feature which is shared by RGBDOS and HDBDOS is not available
on the Drivepak with the COCONET ROM. Nevertheless, Felipe has managed to make
the feature work while using SideKick.

I recommend Felipe's program to all on the list. Regards the program Jewels by
Roger, I don't have that so can't test it with SideKick. I've not had trouble
starting other ml programs.

Robert