[Coco] New noobie member! :)

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:29:42 EST 2012

Hello flriends
I also recently bought a dragon tano http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/search/label/Dragon
I was very impressed, its color will add it to www.cocopedia.com 64
I do not know anyone who has the dragon Venezuela tano
but in Spain there are a lot but not the TANO
Spain is in PAL video
Buy a floppy controller for the dragon, to lafumat of retrowiki.es, I am about to receive, I will tell.
When you need something, ask me directly or to the list
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela