[Coco] DW4.3.1 - Raspberry Pi support

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:13:30 EST 2012

If you don't have a Pi, don't bother with this update.
It's the same as 4.3.0 but with support for the Pi.  Actually the
server is still 4.3.0, all the changes are in the platform detection,
which is in the UI.   A new version is coming "soon" with improvements
but wanted to make this available since it's ready now.