[Coco] OT: Networking problem

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:22:32 EST 2012

HI,

I agree with aaron wolf about the netmask. But you have to make sure that
the dsl isp is granting you more then 1 ip address. If not then the first
device connecting to the dsl will have a ip address the other will have
none. And because you go to the router (1) and another device with static
ip ( 2 ) you need 2 unique ip addresses.

greets cb