[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Nov 26 21:43:03 EST 2012

OK! I have a working image of the game for Drivewire. I now need someone to test
the disk image and see if they can play the entire game.

This image will work with a Coco3 and should work with a Coco2. It probably will
not work with a Coco1 but I might be able to create another disk that does.

Unfortunately it won't support the Speech Sound Cart. This may be a function of
Drivewire or it may be the new NitrOS-9 Level1 system.

The first responder can be a beta tester. Once I know the game works all the way
through, I'll try to get it posted to the Drivewire site.

Robert