[Coco] [Color Computer] Can anybody read a tape and send me the files?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Nov 24 08:46:51 EST 2012

mike_78_78 wrote:
> I have a tape made in the 1980's on the RadioShack Tandy computer (and an AIFF file I got off the tape recently). Is there any chance you would be able to read this file (or the tape itself if necessary) and email me the BASIC code of the files you find on there?
>
> thank you in advance!!
>
> Mike

Have you tried using any of the emulators to read the AIFF file? MESS and VCC
will take such sound files and act as if they are Coco tapes.

Also, are you sure that the files are all Basic and that there are not some ml
programs also on the tape. If there is a mix, it may not be possible to separate
out the Basic files.

Robert