[Coco] Drivepak clone (Modified Modem Pak) For Sale - Not anymore...

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:24:46 EST 2012

Ok searching is tough task as I said.

Well there are two options: let the search turned off for drivepak or
you send me your drivepak clone for deeper research.

It's up to you,

Where do you live I need to check the Canadian "ROYAL" Post (which is
more expensive than British Royal Mail) if is not expensive sending
back to you.

Felipe.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Mark Ormond <markormond at mtxsystems.com> wrote:
> Launching works, I've tested search a little more.
>
> Search is working as long as you stay within 4 disks.
> I.e. if I'm on disk 0 and search for something on disk 7 the program locks.
> If I'm on disk 4 and do the same search it finds it.
>
> After search, if I try to cursor left and browse disks again, it locks up.
> If I cursor down before I press left for the disk list again, the program doesn't lock up.
>
> Later,
> dabone

>>> 2) find a file on the very next virtual disk

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128