[Coco] Drivepak clone (Modified Modem Pak) For Sale - Not anymore...

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:08:49 EST 2012

Yep there is no partition in hdb-dos either. And this would break
entirely the way the program works. It shows you 256 drives to browse
so, basically you must set the partition before callin side.

But you can put in the drive 0 of each partition: PART1.BAS,
PART2.BAS, etc and these basic program will change the partition and
start a new SIDE.

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C