[Coco] Wierd stats

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Nov 22 04:19:58 EST 2012

On Thursday 22 November 2012 04:11:53 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene,
> I was there the other night looking at things... but as far as I know,
> NC is not owned by China yet.... Give it another 10 years and 700
> trillion dollar loans, and NY City will be owned by China
>
> Bill P

That long?  NY gov Coumo put the fracking regs on hold, so the hoohah will
die down and he can slip them under the door in 2013, giving the drillers
free reign to poison every well in the southern tier of NY State.  Too bad
its illegal to take an adult out behind the corn crib & 'educate' them.
I've got some white ash that would make a great educational tool.  They've
already spoilt the water in much of PA & they're coming for ours as I
write.