[Coco] 6309/6809 opcodes with mixed 8/16 bit registers

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:37:00 EST 2012

Ok
Thank
We will notify Chris Lomont, for information to be corrected,
I will use to go ordering everything cocopedia

So the other people also can help me
aaron Web pages are perfect, but he only can improve (and some with permission)
But cocopedia would be ideal, so that all contribute.
Another thing I want to do is that everyone fill out your record of making the coconut, not duplicating work, and so go forward.

It is possible that at this point, people who re-lights his coconut may not know how to recognize if your computer uses 64k or as used the Joystik button, or the programs and utilities that you can use there and go guiding him

I intend to put all the information possible in cocopedia, at least, my grain of sand
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela