[Coco] OT: DMS/3

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:31:37 EST 2012

I was not implying there are not methods to extend the longevity of modern
PCs, but the sheer complexity of todays operating systems (IMHO) throws
another wrench in the works.  I mean old computers like the coco are
somewhat easier to modify for use with newer technology.  Can you imagine
having to get a new currently unknown storage media up and running on
Windows 30 years from now?  Just the shear number of lines of code is
daunting to a hobby programmer.