[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Nov 19 12:11:57 EST 2012

Charlie wrote:
> Very nice Robert. I look forward to it.
> Now that I've been playing with the coco 1 and 2 I'd like to see as much
> software as possible run from DW.
> Even silly things like the Sierra / Disney games. I really liked how they used
> the artifact colors.
>
> What is the link to this 3rd party directory of the NitrOS-9 project ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Charlie

You can browse the NitrOS-9 project here:
http://nitros9.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/nitros9/

The 3rd party directory is here:
http://nitros9.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/nitros9/nitros9/file/8a4c73c4bc8c/3rdparty
That's all on one line.

When browsing be sure to select 'files'.

The nightly builds are here but may not work.
http://www.nitros9.org/latest/

The Interbank Incident is proving to be difficult. It is easy to run from a hard
drive on a pure MESS or VCC system or from the floppies on a MESS or VCC system.
So far minimal attempts to change the boot disk to a 40-T or 80T double sided
disk have not worked.

Robert