[Coco] 256xmas demo disk images

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Nov 17 21:50:03 EST 2012

On 11/17/2012 02:10 PM, Brian wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Would the person who is responsible for creating the 256 color
> Christmas demo disks please raise your hand? I have a question for you
> off-list...

Do you mean Christmas-themed?  Or something that came out around
Christmas time?  I did an 8-bit artifact color slideshow demo a few
years back and posted a (rather shaky) video of it on Youtube. Jason Law
also posted some demos of the same technique about the same time, and so
did John Linville, but I don't recall any of them being
Christmas-themed, though I think they all may have been posted around
December or January.

JCE