[Coco] Finally starting with DW, and taking a beating

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:44:03 EST 2012

I'm using the latest 4.3 server. The client is the DW3 hdbcc1.wav file
provided at <http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Software/drivewire.zip>.

At what serial speed did you configure the server? Also, does your
serial cable have pins 1 and 2 shorted on the DIN-4?

I'd like to make a quick test to see if the serial port is sending and
receiving bytes, what do you recommend?

Juan