[Coco] [OT] Videos: 1999 Brazilian MSX community meeting

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:40:19 EST 2012

i will have to try to check those out.  unfortunately i don't have a high-speed I/F here.  maxes out at about 256k/sec.  And i am afraid i don't remember much of my portuguese.   it has been WAY too long since i visited there.....   But anyway, i will take a look at them.  so i gather you are IN Brazil?  Well, here is a question, do you know anyone who has a working disk interface for the MSX they might want to part with?  i have a dual drive but my I/F is toast, it only causes repeated resets to the computer, and no boot action at all.

Cheers,
Pat