[Coco] Dragon LIST

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Nov 12 20:45:17 EST 2012

For the record, I have a Tano Dragon 64 (US) with a Hitachi 6309 CPU
upgrade. I also have an FD-502 with an HDS Western Digital 1773 floppy
controller chip, which allows it to work on the Dragon one of the two
included, socketed ROMs. The ROMs are on a simple switch that allows use
with either the Dragon or the CoCo. The CoCo side uses a Tandy Disk
Extended Color BASIC 1.1 24-pin ROM, while the Dragon side uses a SuperDOS
E6 ROM. Given my limited technical skills, I obviously bought all of this
off of someone. I also have two stock Dragon 64's left, one pristine in the
box, the other in a beat up box. I'm still willing to sell the remaining
unit, while I keep the other one as a spare, and also as an example of an
untouched Dragon...

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and