[Coco] C RMA question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 20:33:05 EST 2012

@Bob Devries
Yes, i have the variable data in the proper vsect section which makes to global and accessable to the C code.
Since I posted, I did find a portion of the code that is changing the opts with getstt and setstt. So I inserted code at the end to restore the original opts and it didn't do any good. The original RMA code is not my own but an adaptation of exsisting code that I need to access the serial port. The original code was a stand alone program and worked fine, but it passes through once then exits. This would be why that code showed no signs of anything wrong as once it exits and OS9 goes back to it's normal state
 Using the adaptation, the code stays active and is called regularly and it's rearing it's ugly head at me and I'm ready to chop it off :-)
This code is imperative to the software I'm working on and I know of no alternative at the moment to replace it.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com