[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:26:51 EST 2012

All entries are welcome and will be judged according to how well the
author achieved their intended goal, not necessarily in direct
comparison with other entries.

If you write a great game that fits in 4k, awesome!  If you can
convince someone else to write one too, we'll even declare one of you
the winner (if you'd like :)  An OS9 utility is great too.  Each can
be reviewed, demoed, and appreciated by all.  Each can be great fun to
write.

Treat this as an opportunity to challenge yourself and have your work
seen and appreciated by the community.  There will be some great
prizes, but nothing that's going to make this "worth it" for anybody.
The fun is in the coding itself, exercising those coco coding skill
and being recognized for your talent,  I'll work to bring recognition
to what our community is doing and to "show off" what we can do.