[Coco] CoCo 3

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:52:06 EST 2012

Hello Gustavo,

My keyboard was also defective.  In my case, the mylar cable that links
keyboard and main PCB was rusty.

To sort this out, I used "conductive paint" which I bought in Brazil here:
http://www.tintacondutiva.com.br/.  Once it arrived, I carefully covered
each track of the mylar cable (careful not to short circuit any of
them...), waited a couple of hours drying and keyboard is working perfectly
now.

I also read that mixing nail polish ("esmalte" in Portuguese) and powdered
graffitti would also work, but to be honest the paint was waaay more
convenient and didn't bother testing.

Also consider joining the Brazilian list in Portuguese for some "local"
information (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/coco3).

Welcome back!

Cheers,
Paulo.