[Coco] Serial 4 pin din to serial printer

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Nov 3 16:49:38 EDT 2012

I finally got a working power supply for my Votrax Type N Talk, and was
hoping to use it with the CoCo since it's apparently the easiest classic
computer to get working with the speech synthesizer. The catch with getting
any computer to work with the Votrax is to have the right cable wired up.
Does anyone happen to have for sale or can point me to a serial 4 pin din
to serial printer cable for the CoCo? Here's a reference:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100122123525/http://werdav.tripod.com/txtospm1.html

I can scan the actual Type N Talk manual if needed, since that has a bit
more detail.

Thanks for any help with this!

 Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>