[Coco] YAS (Yet Another Survey)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Nov 3 02:09:02 EDT 2012

Greetings all;

Back in 2008, I rewrote to make it work with a more modern version of
nitros9, my serial mouse driver, which has worked until the repo's
conversion to mercurial and it then started hanging the boot.  No clue why
as the source was byte for byte identical between the cvs pull and the
mercurial pull.

So I went after it again this last week, and shrank it a bit while reviving
it.

So my question is, are there any other users of this os9/nitros9 serial
mouse out there?

Simply put, it takes an old ball type mouse that is either logitech or M$
compatible, and gives you the most stable, precise mouse the coco3 and
multiview have ever known.  It doesn't jump around like the normal shack
mouse, meaning when you click on a pixel, you click on THAT pixel.  It also
needs a serial port of the 6551 variety like an rs-232 pack.

Just curious.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Drop the vase and it will become a Ming of the past.
		-- The Adventurer