[Coco] Has anyone done an Angry Birds port on the CoCo?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 12:27:50 EDT 2012

Thanks Boisy, that means a lot to me.
I used Lester's "Lyra" for 10 years and never knew him. In the past couple of months, he has become a really good friend and confident. He's now trying to write again on the Coco and do some new software, I can't wait to see what he does. And all because I located him in searching for the sources to Lyra :-) He hadn't booted his Coco in 25 years!

Feel free to use any part of the post in your book if it fits anything you're doing with it.
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com