[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Nov 1 11:48:55 EDT 2012

Retro Canada has pretty much expressed my sentiments.

I think that would also exclude a "rewrite" of an old project, as well.
(I have a couple of programs that were published in CFDM that I might
consider redoing in pure asm or something like that but they have
already been published in fully functional form so that might be
considered cheating.)