[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Nov 1 11:32:58 EDT 2012

If you have more formal details (who to contact, additional links, etc.), I
can do a front page blog post on Armchair Arcade if you wish. It may or may
not attract additional interest or exposure, but it wouldn't hurt.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and