[Coco] Just saying "Hi!"

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun May 27 20:20:42 EDT 2012

Hi Bob!

I haven't even been lurking here, but I plan to be more active in the near
future (yeah, I know I have said that before :)

I've been clearing out a spare bed room at my place and I plan to get a
CoCo 3 set up.  I also plan to sort through everything and if practical
donate it to the GCCC for a future Fest. I am not sure when that will
happen, but that is the plan.

The Maximite looks intersting:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html

Cheers,