[Coco] CaChars - SCW-like screen characters for Color BASIC

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:07:28 EDT 2012

I'm only testing if the four upper bits of the PIA at $FF22 are all ones.
Are you saying that can cause problems in the CoCo 3?

I can't delve into CoCo code here at work, I'll take a look at that when I
get home tonight. Meanwhile, what's the most canonical/portable way of
testing whether I'm running in a CoCo 3? (So I don't try to hook CLS's
vector if I am)

Thx,
Juan