[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Mar 31 18:10:21 EDT 2012

I remember computerland. It was a smallish computer store with decent
prices. As I'm thinking about it I seem to remember the concensus was
that the HD drives wrote with a narrower (word?) track then a DD drive
and if the head alignment was a little off on either of the drives (and
that wasn't unusual) then there would be trouble. I would like to point out
that my involvement in all of this was over 20 years ago and I don't remember
much about the problem.

I do remember that at the time it was considered to be an issue and was to be avoided.

The Other Frank