[Coco] values other than 0 or 1 for byte 14 of decb dir entry

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Mar 26 14:15:09 EDT 2012

I seem to recall that the problem had to do with the weird way ROM
segments move around in response to changing the MMU setting for them.
 Which I think was a topic of discussion on the list a couple of years
ago.
I'll be interested if you can refresh my memory about what that CoCo
Max 3 compatibility line inserted into the boot program does.

Art