[Coco] eprom programmer

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Mar 23 18:38:06 EDT 2012

I've got a tube of 13 27128s that I would like to be able to do something with. As
memory serves those eproms will work with the floppy controllers for the coco. My
thought is to replace the eprom in my "primary" controller with a drivewire image. I'm
kind of doing that with my SuperIde but it would be nice to have it in the floppy controller.
That way I could do with only the coco and floppy controller and floppy drives and save table
space used by the MPI.

Frank