[Coco] Etiquette Question

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:24:13 EDT 2012

Please don't take my following remarks as flame bait; it's supposed to be
funny; do disregard if you don't like it!

The actual discussion reminds me when I started dating my wife.  At one
occasion, we started talking about manias and idiosyncrasies people have
and eventually the conversation reached "toilet paper" and hence the
philosophical question: do you place the paper roll with the end going down
or up?  Some people like sliding the top of the roll to get the paper while
others prefer to slide the bottom of it... :P

I use GMail, so unless I decide to do so, I will inevitably top post...  On
selected occasions I feel the need to insert and very often I will trim (as
I will do it here!) the email, but honestly, just like the toilet paper
dilemma, I had never spent too much thinking about the benefits of one
versus the other, which means you made my life slightly more miserable with
yet another lifelong doubt... :))

Great arguments for and against so far!

Cheers,
Paulo.