[Coco] Okidata Okimate 10 Manual?

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Sun Mar 11 05:36:04 EDT 2012

Looks like a user had a choice of interfaces for the Okimate 10. The Okidata's I worked with, had a bus slot where you plugged in your desired interface, either Rs-232 serial or parallel. On the Okimates, they also sold Atari, Commodore, Apple interfaces. Your first step would be to figure out which interface module is in your Okimate 10, then you might be able to adapt it. I don't know if you can locate a serial module for the Okimate 10 or not. Good luck!

Cheers,
-Mike