[Coco] OS9 display server added to DW4

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 27 10:49:45 EDT 2012

Way way back... there was a terminal program (called OS9Term) written by a friend of mine for DOS (and uploaded to Compuserve at the time) that did a lot of the OS9 display codes as well, including overlay windows and screen resolution changes. It was good enough to play a few text window games and run some text editors over the serial port.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net