[Coco] Theoretical Question

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jun 25 13:53:47 EDT 2012

On Jun 25, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Juan Castro <jccyc1965 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For starters, I'd begin by offering my stuff in the applicable mailing
> lists to see if another fellow hobbyist wants to buy it. That should keep
> the need to sell on eBay to a minimum. Nudge nudge. Wink wink. ;)

And, e-bay is an agreement to sell to the bidder, assuming they pay, so canceling would be a violation of that agreement. If you want to choose the buyer, run a classified or Craig's List and hope someone sees it and you do not get ripped off.

A non-CoCo person bought Bob Rosen's tricked out CoCo 1 at a Fest years ago. It was a shame it did not go to someone in the community, but none of us wanted it, apparently. So be it!

		-- A