[Coco] [Color Computer] USB Floppy drive on VCC

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Jun 24 13:50:00 EDT 2012

Neil,

I have a 486DX system that has a 3.5" 1.44MB and a 5.25" 360K floppy drives
in it.  I actually have it setup with a old ISA 3COM ethernet card and the
Microsoft Network client so I can transfer files over the network to my NAS.

That might be something you want to try if you can find a ISA ethernet card
that also has the NDIS2 drivers for the network card for use with the
Microsoft client for DOS.

Thanks,

Dave