[Coco] Vigenère Cipher program for Coco

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:33:43 EDT 2012

Very interesting, I programmed in QB for 20 years professionally, and did not know qb64, magnificent, and revised it.

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela