[Coco] Drivewire?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 01:37:02 EDT 2012

Thanks Mr Gault.. I had forgot that the last Lyra you sent would do that. I have to figure out what is going on. I wonder... does Lyra send an "All Notes Off" when it's stopped? or does it send "Note Off"s for the notes that were playing? I know that Umuse uses the "NoteOff" mainly because in the 80s a lot of synths didn't support "All Notes Off" so Mike quit using it. I've tried to include it in the stop routine but I think I had the coding wrong. I will work on it again.

The funny thing is it works fine on one PC (newer quad core AMD running Vista) and not on the other (older P4 intel running XP)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com