[Coco] Fun and games outside of the CoCo

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Jun 16 13:46:55 EDT 2012

Blake, you beat me to the punch.  Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the fun.  No doubt, it was great to meet and talk with you as well. I had to skip out a little early for another event, so I regret we didn't get to chat more later that evening.  However, I did run into an old Microware colleague at the Bin 55 bar who just happened to be in San Francisco for another event.  That was a great and pleasant surprise.

Folks, Blake runs toucharcade.com and is a real heavyweight in the iOS gaming community.  You should have seen the line of people waiting to talk to him about their games!

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.