[Coco] Hunt for World of '68 Micros V5N4 (Jan-Feb 1998)

Luis Fernandez luis45ccs luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:00:29 EDT 2012

There are 3 errors can be viewed here
are those who say, inside ...
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/The%20World%20of%2068'%20micros%20%5BFARNA%20systems%5D/
The problem is not which comes first
only in the V5-3 V5-4 and it achieves, thanks to a note on page 2

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela