[Coco] OT: Who wants an Alpha?

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Jun 12 14:01:50 EDT 2012

I got off the DEC wagon years ago. I had a couple of AS1000e's, and up until April, had a fully built-out
AXPpci-based machine (166, 32MB, OpenVMS VAX 7.2 w/DECwindows).

Honestly, being a CoCo-head, when you said "who wants an Alpha" I clicked on it thinking I might have a chance at
a Dragon Alpha :)

Tony