[Coco] organize maltedmedia

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:56:52 EDT 2012

Ok
but before you start
You should know that there are many pages that will lose the link to maltedmedia then
If you look at the files, many are by companies, this makes the searches unless we make an index

Although I think that an organization simple is better
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela