[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO II A/V Mod

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:57:23 EDT 2012

Hi Juan,

If you are still interested in buying the modded CoCo, let me know. I am
strongly considering it... I think the defects can probably be fixed,
because there is probably just some short-circuiting or loose contact
somewhere.

Here are some pictures I made of it at the time:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115146243402896969496/CoCoVideoMod?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKCWiaq64ompugE&feat=directlink

Regards,
Fedor