[Coco] New Front end

Sun Jun 10 02:10:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

OK, I will send him a PM (Private e-mail to make sure he sees your
message.).

I am getting better as understanding Google Spanish to English when it does
not choose the very best words.

 He can PM me if he does not understand what you have done.

SHF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luis Fernández" <luis46coco at hotmail.com>
To: "COCO" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] New Front end

Yes
I have all data
but I have no permission
you send email, and I'm waiting
looks nice, accesses the page the game and I'm doing vcc running game

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm
Spanish but I live in Venezuela