[Coco] New Front end

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:20:11 EDT 2012

Hello all
I'm doing a front-end gaming coco and Lcurtis Boile (on their website) has the best collection of pictures and descriptions the games of coconut.
I Realize My front end today (only one day late). but without the data.
I require permission to use your website information, how hard achievement to get, would not serve much.
I have everything I need, just ask, if it looks good to give away this front end to your information.
Of course you will have all the honors of the collection of data, writing and screensave.
appoints to you on multiple sites in the system.
If you choose not to give me permission, I will respect your decision
or a partial permit.
The idea is to place the Titles, Authors, Publisher, Year, screensave, Requirements and comments
You can sort and filter, for all fields
It is made in access (Office)
For this create an extractor and just need your approval
can see on my blog
http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/2012/06/front-end-for-color-computer-games-and.html

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela