[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Sat Jun 9 08:39:37 EDT 2012

How about let's call this topic CLOSED for now and move on? If Blake
posts again because he hears something that's fine, but if nothing has
changed I think most CoCo people on this list know about the situation
now and there's no need to post again. Roger isn't actively seeking
orders any more, if he were that might be reason enough to post again in
six months or so. But for now I think we've reached a point where this
conversation is doing nothing constructive nor is being informative.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine