[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jun 8 21:06:14 EDT 2012

On Friday, June 08, 2012 08:45:43 PM Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

> Hi,
>
> My vote is to ban "Blake Patterson" from the CoCo list forever.

I won't do that.  Blake has as much right on this list as I do, he owns a
coco.

> Kicking someone when he is down repeatedly is just not done here or
> anywhere in the civilized world.

True too.  But Blake has a 100% legit beef IMO.

My personal dealings with Roger predate this drivepack thing, but what I
did buy from him arrived in a reasonable time frame considering he was
assembling the stuff on his kitchen table while trying to raise (I think) 3
smaller children on a UPS local delivery drivers income.

But that doesn't excuse that it appears he obviously has outstanding, paid
for orders that haven't been delivered, or refunded when the refund was
asked for.

So Blake chooses to make the rest of us on this list aware of the
situation.  Shrug.  Patience is also something that I would have a shortage
of by now too.

So the rest of us who don't have a dog in this fight, should sit back and
observe for future reference, giving it a rest unless you have actual facts
to offer that have not yet been related.

In the meantime, and for os9/Nitros9, the drivewire4 kit is free except for
the cable parts, and it works well for me.