[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Jun 8 21:35:33 EDT 2012

I agree that Blake should be able to tell his story without worrying about saying something
critical about a protected person of the list. The only criteria should be that no vulgar
language be used, no name calling or other unneeded personal attacks and that the comments
are accurate. At one time or another most of us have disagreed, debated or even (gasp) argued
with each other.

That said I think that it's important to remember that over the years Roger has done a lot for the
Coco community!

The Other Frank