[Coco] Priming the Pump: How TRS-80 Enthusiasts Helped Spark the PC Revolution

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 7 09:49:35 EDT 2012

On 7/06/2012 3:48 AM, John W. Linville wrote:

> Another book in the same "Platform Studies" series is "The Future
> Was Here: The Commodore Amiga".  I recently finished it, and it also
> is a great read.  It includes some projects/tutorials to illustrate
> some of the material in the book.

Noted, thanks John!

Having moved house recently, I don't have access to my library atm and so
can't recall all the books I've read, but I'd recommend the following...

<http://www.amazon.com/West-Eden-Innocence-Apple-Computer/dp/0615278841/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339076781&sr=1-3>
<http://www.amazon.com/Commodore-Company-Edge-Brian-Bagnall/dp/0973864966/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339076808&sr=1-1>
<http://www.amazon.com/Game-Over-Nintendo-Conquered-World/dp/0679736220>

 From memory this was a bit pedestrian...