[Coco] OT:The Apple II source code for Prince Of Persia- found after 22 years

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 17:39:50 EDT 2012

you should be able to use "Sleuth" (OS9), it's on Gene's site and the manual is on Maltedmedia. The manual is for the RSDOS version but it works the same. Gene updated sleuth for OS9 lv II (somewhat). I don't know if he updated the 6502 part or not. but the 6809 side works great, just a few bugs, like the OS9 system calls are in lowercase and the latest defs have capitalized first letters and the header seems to not disassmble correctly. All minor... all in all it should do the job.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com